Join us on the new Engage Platform. Engage.ifma.org
IFMA unveiled a new and enhanced online discussion and document sharing platform called Engage. The site will allow you to easily interact and communicate online, so you can continue conversations and make new professional connections with fellow members.
- How is this different from the existing community.ifma.org site? You can expect a visual difference and enhanced format, and you’ll be able to quickly access the content, groups, members and discussions that interest you most.
- Features: Enhanced notification capabilities – All IFMA members will automatically receive daily digest emails of activity within the general discussion area, as well as any specific discussion groups you join. You can also customize the email settings to get the most targeted information at the right frequency for you.
- Faster search results – Within the new platform, searching is faster than ever.
- All your alerts in one spot – Previously, you had to go to each of your groups separately for updates. In Engage, you’ll be able to aggregate some or all of your groups into a single, customized feed.
- Save favorite content – Like a document that you read? Add it to your favorites for quick future access.
- Dedicated platform manager – We’ll have a site liaison working to generate discussions and help you connect with fellow users.
- What’s happening with the Knowledge Library? You’ll still be able to access Knowledge Library content, and all search, sort and rating functionality, at community.ifma.org/knowledge_library.